Composed of a professional conference and an international exhibition, Building Solar China (Guangzhou) is the event to showcase integrated solar and smart technology solutions for buildings.
Building Solar China (Guangzhou) is designed to serve as a pivotal platform to focus on smart solar building solutions including BIPV.
- support the strong global development of renewable energy and its market demand created by China’s governmentBSC-brochure-engl policies.
- enhance the exchange of experience with professionals, experts and industry leaders from east and west.
- enrich knowledge on technical and global market developments as well as the latest industry news.
- discover the potential in China’s solar building market waiting to be unleashed.
- Latest Updates: speaker profiles, impressions of the event etc.
- Download Building Solar China (Guangzhou) Brochure (690kb)
- Press Release – Building Solar China (Guangzhou) – Conference and Exhibition (BSC) opens its doors from 09 to 12 June 2012, in Guangzhou, China
- Conference Programme
With the support of: UIA ARES Int. WP
Building Solar China – Key Facts
Name of the event: Building Solar China (Guangzhou) – Conference and Exhibition (BSC)
Date: Conference: 9 – 10 June 2012, Exhibition: 9 – 12 June 2012
Location: China Import and Export Fair Complex, No. 380 Yuejiang Zhong Road, Haizhou District, Guangzhou, China
Event description: Capture solar building business opportunities in China: Building Solar China (Guangzhou) combines a professional conference and an international exhibition to provide the pivotal platform to focus on smart solar building solutions including building integrated photovoltaics (BIPV).
Held concurrently with the 17th Guangzhou International Lighting Exhibition and the 9th Guangzhou Electrical Building Technology, Building Solar China (Guangzhou) will allow you to profit from synergies from this largest lighting trade fair in Asia and provides at the same time first-hand information on the strong renewable energy development and market demand created by China’s government policies. Building Solar China (Guangzhou) is jointly organized by WIP and Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.
Organisers: Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd, WIP GmbH & Co Planungs-KG
Ms Piroska Osskó
Tel.: +49-89-720 12 735
Fax: +49-89-720 12 791
Americas, Asia, Middle East and others:
Messe Frankfurt (HK) Ltd.
Ms Michelle Lam
Tel.: +852 2238 9952
Fax: +852 2598 8771